Care for more mobility and support the musculoskeletal system.
Supple joints (tablets):
- fast and effective
- excellent for older dogs
- with glucosamine, devil’s claw and natural salicylic acid
- Glucosamine: joint-specific active substance of the green-lipped New Zealand mussel (Perna canaliculus)
- Salicylic acid: inhibits pain and inflammation as a natural component of white willow (Salix alba)
- Devil’s claw anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving
- promote the formation and restoration of cartilage
- relieve the pain and inhibit inflammation
- Protect healthy cells and tissues
These tablets are the ideal solution for dogs that have come or the musculoskeletal system is heavily stressed. Especially in the elderly, the joints need support. The ingredients of this product are adapted to the metabolism of the elderly. Already after a few weeks, a relief of existing symptoms can be noticed.
Possible signals that something is wrong with the joints are: difficulties in climbing stairs, lack of movement, slow gait, rapid fatigue, pain reaction when touching or moving the joints and / or stiff joints after the resting phase.
maltodextrin, magnesium, cellulose, tricalcium phosphate, yeast, lupine, rosemary, shell powder, willow bark, devil’s claw
Crude protein 16.1%, crude oils and fats 1.6%, crude fiber 6.7%, crude ash 9.6%, moisture 2.7%, calcium 2.3%, magnesium 0.05%, sodium 0 , 01% Phosphorus 1.14%
Supplements per kg (per pill):
Manganese in the form of manganese-II-sulfate (monohydrate) 682 mg (750 μg), copper in the form of copper-II-sulfate (pentahydrate) 410 mg (450 μg), vitamin B6 in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride 150 mg (165 μg), selenium in the form of methionine L-selenium 15 mg (16.5 μg)
1 tablet per 7.5 kg of body weight, before meals or mixed with food.
After a certain time, usually half the dose is sufficient to maintain the effect. Please store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from children.